Looking for an NDIS support coordinator?
Let us help you to maximise your NDIS plan and connect you to the supports you need.
We'll put you in touch with one of our local support coordinators who will provide you with as much or as little assistance as you need to implement your plan.
To get started with our support coordination service, simply call our friendly team on 1300 937 187 or send us a message.
Get Support Coordination from MyIntegra
Get help understanding the NDIS and implementing your plan
Support Coordination is all about enhancing your ability to manage and direct your own services. It's designed to help you navigate, learn and understand more about the NDIS.
Our Support Coordinators are experts at helping you understand your plan, activate it, and find service providers and products best able to meet your individual needs.
MyIntegra is an NDIS registered, independent service provider – which means we are here to provide you with expert, unbiased support that works to achieves your goals.
Why choose MyIntegra for Support Coordination?
We put you first, tailoring our services to your unique needs to you can achieve your goals and live your best life.
Build your ability to act independently: empowering you to access and coordinate your supports and provide assistance to help you participate more in your community.
Our team is made up of Allied Health and disability trained professionals. We support people with all levels of disability, including high and complex needs.
How we can help you with your NDIS plan
Our support coordintors work closely with you to achieve your goals. We can:
- Help to get all your supports up and running and operating optimally
- Negotiate and develop service agreements between you and your providers
- Resolve points of conflict with your provider or coordinate service delivery where you have multiple providers
- Ensure services are provided in accordance with your needs and preferences
- Build your capacity to act independently and exercise choice and control
- Provide assistance with preparing for your plan review
- Be there for you in times of crisis
- Give you access to highly experienced and professional support coordinators - most having allied health backgrounds and experience in disability
- We also have experience in mental health, community access and housing
- Support people with all levels of disability, including high and complex needs
- Visit you at home or at a place convenient to you
Learn more about support coordination