Specialist Support Coordinators focused on you
Achieve your goals with a lot less stress when you're backed by specialist support coordination. We know when an NDIS plan is managed with people at its heart, the whole system works better.
We help you manage your NDIS plan and learn how to do it yourself in the future. Find the best service providers, negotiate service agreements, integrate into the community, and so much more. Our job is to help you live life to the fullest, and make the most of your NDIS plan.
- Experienced team of NDIS support coordinators
- Learn how to mange your NDIS plan
- Work with people who have been through the NDIS system
- Help finding local NSW service providers and negotiating agreements
- Support to address any issues or challenges
- Preparing for plan reviews
Tailored support that builds independence
With the right support, you can successfully tackle your NDIS goals. Our NDIS Specialist Support Coordination team is driven to help you achieve independence, and manage your plan self-sufficiently. Put your NDIS funding to good use and enjoy more autonomy and control.
MyIntegra NSW NDIS Support Coordination Service
Coordinating Your NDIS Plan
At the heart of it, our support coordinators work to maximise your plan. We'll:
- Work with you on understanding the plan
- Work out your goals and unique needs
- Connect you with support services in NSW
- Ensure the providers are the right fit for you
- Arrange service bookings and service agreements
Providing Long-Term Support
We're a partner for the whole NDIS journey, so lean on us to:
- Guide you through the NDIS system
- Suggest local services that fit your needs
- Review NDIS funds alongside your plan manager
- Get you ready for any NDIS review
- Troubleshoot issues with any supports or services
Admin tasks stressing you out? Don’t worry. Our NDIS plan managers can help you handle the finance side of your NDIS plan. Get your paperwork, invoicing, reporting and more handled for you, hassle-free.
Frequently asked questions
Support coordinators help you find the right funded supports for your unique needs. This includes understanding your NDIS plan and goals, connecting you with local NSW service providers and negotiating service agreements.
Support Coordination can be funded as part of an NDIS plan. However, if this isn't already included, you will need to request it with your LAC. At a plan review, you can discuss your needs, and how a support coordinator will help you. Eligible reasons include major life changes, needing a better support network, or if this is your first NSW NDIS plan.
You're free to switch to another NSW NDIS Support Coordination service at any point! To work with us at MyIntegra, get in touch at 1800 696 347 to inform us of your choice. From there, we'll step in to manage the transition, avoid disruption to your services, and update your existing support services and support coordinator.
Our tailored Support Coordination service is designed to be easy to access and use. Here's how it works:
- Sign up through our online form or by calling our customer service line
- A support coordinator will have a quick chat with you about your goals, and to see if we're the right fit
- When you're ready, sign a service agreement to get things started
- Your new support coordinator will then book in your first meeting, at a location of your choice or over the phone
- Review your NDIS plan, look at local service providers, choose supports, and start living life to your fullest potential!