As National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) service providers, your goal is to offer NDIS participants the best care, support and services. But working within NDIS guidelines can be complex. Especially for smaller providers, it can be a lot to take on while still delivering quality support services.
At MyIntegra, our goal is to create a system that empowers NDIS participants and NDIS providers. Well-managed disability services are critical, which is why we work with everyone involved with an NDIS plan. From getting paid on time, to working together so people can connect to the right supports. We'll help make sure everything runs smoothly.
We offer a wide range of support for NDIS providers, including:
- Getting an invoice paid for your services
- Reserving funds for your services
- Easy to use online portal to keep track of your invoices and payments
- Assistance with navigating the NDIS system
- Staying up-to-date with the NDIS price guide
- Help when you need it with extended support hours
MyIntegra portal for NDIS providers
Our user-friendly online portal is an essential tool for NDIS providers to help manage your invoicing 24/7. Here's what you can do on the portal.
Resources for NDIS registered providers
We've compiled a comprehensive set of resources designed for NDIS providers. From a simple invoice template to understanding NDIS funding and budget breakdowns, we've got everything you need.
For faster payment times you should make sure the following information is included on invoices sent to us:
- Business name and ABN
- Business address
- Billing contact details – name, phone number and email address
- A unique invoice number
- Participant name
- Support start and end date
- Service date
- Details of the support provided or the NDIS code
- Bank details for payment
Download: Invoice template
Please note the NDIA have made ABNs mandatory for Plan Managers when submitting payment requests. If no ABN is supplied to us, we cannot pay an invoice under NDIS policy unless the provider has submitted the ATO’s ‘Statement by a supplier‘ form to MyIntegra.
Providers can submit multiple invoices at a time using our Bulk File Upload Template which will ensure even faster payments. Simply fill in the data and upload to your Provider Portal.
No, not if your customer is using a plan manager like MyIntegra. When an NDIS participant is using Plan Management to manage their funds, they can choose to use unregistered service providers.
As an unregistered provider, you still need to make sure you comply with the NDIS Code of Conduct and follow the guidelines. You can find more information on your obligations as an unregistered provider on the NDIS Quality and Safeguard Commission website.
If you and your participant have an agreed Schedule of Supports, you can submit a request to set aside funds for your services.
It’s simple to do when you use our online portal.
- Login to your online portal. If you don't have access to the portal, contact us to get started.
- In your main menu, click 'My Reserved Funds' and select the dropdown item 'Create Reserved Fund'.
- In the form, enter your participant's name, the relevant support category, and the amount you wish to reserve
- Click 'Submit request' to send the Reserved Funds request to your participant.
From here, the participant can accept or deny the request in their online portal. We will let you know via email when the funds have been reserved for your services.
Please note that participants can change their mind at any time and use their funds for other supports and services. If they change their mind, we will be sure to let you know so you can plan accordingly.