A people-first lens over the NDIS
Balancing NDIS funds and tracking your finances is tricky and time-consuming. That's where MyIntegra plan managers come in. Lean on our knowledge of the NDIS guidelines in the Northern Territory and connection with the community to get more from your plan.
We've got your back throughout your whole NDIS journey. We believe in a system of personalised Plan Management services, taking the time to hear and understand every person behind their plan. When we work with real people at the heart of the process, the entire system benefits. From allocating funding to helping you make NDIS claims, trust us as your partner.
- Local Northern Territory Plan Management support
- Real-time NDIS budget tracking
- Process NDIS service provider invoices accurately
- Direct funds for select service providers
- Recommendations to better utilise your NDIS funding
- As much help as you need and want
- Longer service hours across the Northern Territory
- Easily integrate with MyIntegra support coordination
Take the stress out of Plan Management
With a dedicated plan manager, you'll get more out of funding. It also reduces your admin burden, so you can focus on living your best life. We've got the best NDIS plan managers working hard to help you create better outcomes. The best part is, it's funded separately in NDIS plans, making our services totally free to use!
Access your plan at any time, anywhere. The MyIntegra portal allows real-time access, invoice management, and NDIS budget tracking
MyIntegra NDIS Plan Management in the Northern Territory
of NDIS funds
Our NDIS Plan Management services are end-to-end. We'll assist with all aspects of your financial admin and planning, including:
- Setting up your NDIS budget based on your goals
- Processing provider invoices with a high rate of accuracy
- Helping you stay on top of spending with detailed monthly statements
- More choice and control over the use of your funding
- Advising on making NDIS claims in line with the NDIS guidelines
of NDIS budget
Having your plan managed doesn't just mean budget allocation. We're 'll guide you on getting more out of the NDIS by:
- Tracking your budget so you always know how you're spending
- Notifying you if funding is running out
- Working with you to review goals and reallocate budget as needed
- Highlighting areas where you could spend more based on your needs
- Helping you connect with support coordinators if you need
Frequently asked questions
Working with NT plan managers means extended support and localised connections. With our team, you'll easily navigate the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) guidelines in the Northern Territory. Enjoy more choice, control and power over your own NDIS journey.
If your Northern Territory NDIS plan does not include a dedicated plan manager, you will need to request to have to included in your plan. Our Request for Plan Management Letter is a great template for discussing this with your LAC.
If you're working with a different plan manager already, you can switch at any time. The goal is to help you find the best NDIS plan managers for your unique needs. To be with MyIntegra, simply call our customer service team and inform them of your decision. We'll help with the transition so your services don't get disrupted.
If you are self-managed or agency-managed, you will need to check if your plan funds plan management separately. Otherwise, discuss your options with your LAC or the NT NDIS support first.
The first step is to understand what your NDIS funding can and should cover. From disability support needs to covering your living arrangements, we'll help guide you in making the right decisions.
We'll also review the NDIS budget in line with your goals, track your spending, and help you make the most of your NDIS funding.
Our NT NDIS plan management services cover you from start to finish. Here's how it works:
- Sign up online or by calling our customer service team
- Get started with a service agreement form
- Get access to the MyIntegra Portal
- Set up your account and personal information
- Register your preferred service providers
- Review and approve your providers' invoices
And so much more!