With the right plan manager by your side, the NDIS journey gets much easier. Our plan management service can take care of the paperwork, pay invoices on time, and give practical advice and assistance to ensure your NDIS participants plan works best for them.
At MyIntegra, we can help you and your NDIS participants with all aspects of financial management. From managing the plan budget to paying invoices, we’ll take care of all the paperwork..
We've put a simple, people-first lens over a complex system. We take the time to listen, understand and know the person behind the plan. We offer personalised guidance and easy access to knowledge, so everyone can enjoy better outcomes. When a plan is managed with the participant at the centre, the whole system benefits.
- Leading NDIS registered provider
- Track NDIS funds at any time with our portal
- Responsive, fast and accurate invoice payments
- Reserve funding for preferred providers
- Get clarity and control over your participant's NDIS budget
- Advice on maximising funds
- Notifications when funds are running out
- Extended customer service hours (9am - 8pm EST)
- Dedicated hotline to get quick answers to any questions
- One login to manage multiple participants
Access the information
We've compiled a comprehensive set of resources designed for NDIS support coordinators. From guides to help manage your NDIS funding and tips to understand your budget breakdowns, we've got everything you need.
Call the MyIntegra Support Coordinator Hotline at 1300 769 608
The MyIntegra Support Coordinator hotline is designed to provide streamlined service and support for Support Coordinators. We understand that you are busy and need efficient and knowledgeable assistance from a Plan Manager. That’s why we offer a dedicated contact point to ensure a seamless experience for you.
• Phone Support: Call our dedicated Support Coordinator phone line at 1300 769 608
• Text Message Support: For quick queries or requests send a text message to 0480 028 824
• Email Support: Send an email to [email protected]
You’ll be connected directly with our team of experts who specialise in assisting Support Coordinators with their questions or concerns, providing prompt and reliable assistance.
Switching to MyIntegra Plan Management is easy. If your participant already has a plan manager and want to make the switch to MyIntegra Plan Management you can sign up online now on their behalf or contact us on 1800 696 347. We’ll assist in contacting their current plan manager to arrange the transition and ensure there are no disruptions to the payments of supports.
Your participant can ask for NDIS plan management at their initial planning or review meeting, by advising the planner or local area coordinator (LAC) of their choice. They can even use our Request for Plan Management Letter to help make it easier.
Providers can submit invoices directly through the MyIntegra portal for quick payment times. Alternatively, invoices can be emailed to [email protected].
. Enquiries should go to [email protected]
For faster payments, make sure the following information is covered:
- Business name and ABN
- Business address
- Billing contact details – name, phone number and email address
- A unique invoice number
- Participant name
- Support start and end date
- Service date
- Details of the support provided or the NDIS code
- Bank details for payment
Participants can reserve funds for providers through the portal and then you as their support coordinator and providers can view these reserved funds.
Steps for the participant to reserve funds:
- Login to the MyIntegra portal.
- Click ‘My Money’ in the main menu and select ‘Create Reserve Fund’ from the drop down menu.
- In the provider field, search and select the provider you wish to reserve funds for.
- In the “Budget” field, select the budget you are reserving the funds from.
- In the “Budget Line Item” field, select the budget line item.
- In the “Total Remaining Amount” field enter the amount of funds you wish to reserve for this provider. Click “Save”.
Alternatively, you can send us the Schedule of Supports via email at [email protected] or simply give us a call on 1800 696 347, and we can set aside the right amount of funds.