If you are a non-English speaking person, we can help you access an interpreter to translate through the Translating and Interpreter Service (TIS) on 131 450.
If you are deaf and/or find it hard hearing or speaking with people, contact us through the National Relay Service:
- TTY users phone 133 677 then ask for 1800 696 347
- Voice Relay users phone 1300 555 727 then ask for 1800 696 347
- NRS Chat users connect to the National Relay Service then ask for 1800 696 347
- Speak and Listen (speech-to-speech relay) users - phone 1300 555 727 then ask for the phone number you wish to connect: 1800 696 347
- Internet Relay users, NRS Chat call here
If you require the assistance of an advocate, you may like to use the Disability Advocacy Finder to find an organisation near you.