Proactive Plan Management that builds connected communities
Your NDIS journey doesn't have to be difficult. With the right support network, you can navigate NDIS funds, get more from your budget, and live up to your fullest potential.
That's where our dedicated team of NDIS plan managers comes in. With local South Australian expertise, we'll help you with all financial aspects. From budget planning to paying NDIS invoices, we've got your back. Enjoy more control, and more freedom, with the right NDIS support.
- Local South Australia Plan management support
- 24/7 NDIS funds management
- Get service invoices processed accurately
- Reserve funds for preferred providers
- Tips to get more from your NDIS funding
- As much help as you want or need, tailored to you
- Extra capacity and longer service hours
- Easily align with a MyIntegra support coordination provider
Leave NDIS management worries behind
Stress less with a highly trained NDIS plan manager by your side. We put in the time to understand your goals and shape an NDIS journey that benefits you. You make the decisions, we'll handle everything else. The best part is, our plan management service is totally free when 'plan management' or 'improved life choices' is part of your NDIS funding.
Dedicated Plan Management brought online. Our user-friendly portal gives you access to your plan, visibility of your spending, and invoice status 24/7.
A trusted Plan Management provider in South Australia
Our plan managers help you reduce your financial admin by:
- Allocating funding according to specific needs and goals
- Processing invoices accurately, with fast turn-around
- Paying providers quickly so your services are never disrupted
- Providing monthly statements to track spending
- Supporting with approvals on providers' invoices
We also help in making the funds go further by:
- Providing easy access to information on how NDIS funding works
- Notifying you if and when funding is running low
- Reviewing your budget regularly to help you continue to meet goals
- Highlighting areas lacking spending
- Connecting you to South Australia support coordinators when needed
Frequently asked questions
Plan management is usually delivered by a registered NDIS provider with the goal to make handling funding much easier. You'll receive expert advice on your NDIS budget, managing your expenses, and so much more. This is different from a support coordinator, whose role covers helping you activate your plan. Working with a plan manager in South Australia means getting more out of funds, with a lot less effort.
If plan management or 'improved life choices' is not included in your South Australia NDIS plan, you will need to request it through your LAC or NDIS staff. At your planning meeting, you will have a chance to discuss your options and make a case. Use our Request for Plan Management Letteras a guide.
You are free to switch providers at any point. To work with the dedicated team at MyIntegra, simply call our customer service line and let them know of your decision. We can help facilitate the transition so your services aren't affected.
The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) covers a variety of supports. You can use your funding to access everything from disability services to living arrangements, and more. However, determining what you need and making a claim can be complicated.
That's where a plan manager comes in. We'll help you navigate the NDIS landscape in South Australia and stay within the NDIS guidelines.
Our South Australia NDIS Plan Management services are easy to access and use. Here's how you get started:
- Register for MyIntegra NDIS plan management online or over the phone
- Sign a service agreement to get started
- Build your online profile on the MyIntegra portal
- Add any existing service providers to your profile
- Start receiving their invoices through the portal
- Review and approve invoices as they come through
- Track your spending at any point with total ease