Local Victoria Support Coordinators
Coordinating your NDIS plan can you tough. It's a lot of work navigating a complex system. But you don't have to do it alone. With a Specialist Support Coordinator by your side, you'll be better able to meet your specific needs and hit your NDIS goals.
That's where the team at MyIntegra comes in. We're experts in helping you find local Victoria-based funded supports that meet your specific goals and help you make the most of your NDIS funding. We'll work closely with you to understand your plan and build a network of providers to help you achieve your goals.
- Specialist Support Coordination service that is funded in your NDIS plan
- Skilled team with lived NDIS experiences
- Familiarity with a variety of complex needs
- Make the most of your budget with proper planning and reviews
- Personalised guidance focused on your individual needs
- Help finding local Victorian service providers
- Support to help you learn how to manage your NDIS plan yourself in the future
Leave your NDIS plan worries behind
Tackling your NDIS goals doesn't have to be stressful, with the right support. Our team relentlessly pursues the best outcomes for you. We work to understand the people behind the plans, so we can provide tailored services focused reaching your goals. Trust us to help you live your best life.
Our Victoria NDIS Support Coordination services
Starting with an action plan
Step one is getting everything in order, understanding you and your needs and goals. Our team will work with you to:
- Understand your NDIS plan
- Break down your goals and specific needs
- Find suitable local providers and funded supports
- Negotiate service agreements with service providers
- Review the support services to ensure they address your specific goals
Build your future
We're here for the long haul. Once we've got things sorted, we provide ongoing assistance to help you thrive. This includes:
- Reviewing your NDIS goals regularly
- Connecting you with other mainstream supports
- Working with you or your plan manager to review NDIS funding and keep track of your budget
- Preparing you for your NDIS plan reviews
- Resolving any problems that come up with funded supports
Paperwork stressing you out? Don’t worry. Our plan managers can help you get more out of your funding and manage those pesky admin tasks. From invoicing to reporting, we’ve got it handled.
Frequently asked questions
NDIS Support Coordination services are designed to help you navigate your NDIS plan, and meet specific goals efficiently. This gives you the support you need to find the right local providers in Victoria, connect with your community, and so much more.
If Support Coordination isn't currently included in your Victoria NDIS plan, you will need to request this with your LAC. You'll have to explain why this will help you manage your plan better - some reasons could include major life changes, not having the right support network, or even if this is your first NDIS plan and you need some guidance.
NDIS Participants in Victoria can switch to another support coordinator at any point. To work with MyIntegra, simply call our customer service team at 1800 696 347 to let us know of your decision. We'll kickstart the transition to make sure no services are disrupted, and update your existing support coordinator and providers on the switch.
We base our Support Coordination on getting to really know you and your needs. It's important that we really listen, and ensure we're the right support for you. Here's how it works:
- Get in touch via our online form or by calling the customer service team.
- Discuss your goals with a support coordinator to see if MyIntegra is the right fit for you.
- If we're on the same page, you'll sign a service agreement to make things official.
- Your new support coordinator will then book your first meeting to review your plan.
- From there you'll make an action plan with your support coordinator to engage mainstream supports that suit you.