Specialist Support Coordinators On The Ground in WA
Managing an NDIS plan can be tough and time-consuming. To live your best life, you have to find the right service providers, deal with service agreements, and so much more. That's where Support Coordination comes in.
Our NDIS Specialist Support Coordination services aim to free you up and reduce your stress. From finding support services to understanding the NDIS better, we've got your back.
- Accredited and registered NDIS provider
- Specialist Support Coordination from a skilled team
- Support coordinators with experience in their own NDIS journey
- NDIS budget optimisation with detailed planning and reviews
- Find local WA service providers and negotiate agreements
- Personalised customer service focused on your unique circumstances
Find the right supports for you
To make the most of your NDIS plan it's important to find and connect with the providers that can cater for your unique needs. That's why we're here. We'll tirelessly pursue better outcomes, so you can meet your goals.
MyIntegra Specialist Support Coordination Services
When you're working with one of our specialist support coordinators, the goal is to set you up for a smoother NDIS journey. We'll:
- Collaborate with you on understanding the plan
- Map out your goals and specific needs
- Guide you in finding the right disability support services in WA
- Arrange service agreements with your funded supports
- Ensure the support services help you live your best life
We're also a partner for the long term, helping you build independence and really understand the NDIS system. We'll:
- Provide guidance on exercising your rights
- Advise you on local services relevant to your needs
- Work with a plan manager to review NDIS funds and budgets
- Prepare you for an NDIS plan review
- Resolve issues that arise with funded supports
The admin side of your NDIS plan is never fun. Luckily you don’t have to tackle it alone. Our plan managers can help you get more out of funding and ease your burden. Let us take care of the paperwork, invoices and more.
Frequently asked questions
An NDIS Support Coordination service in Western Australia gives you the help you need to manage your plan. Working alongside you, support coordinators will help with, finding local service providers, managing service agreements and much more.
If your plan doesn't cover Support Coordination, you will need to request this. Discuss your options with your LAC and explain how a support coordinator will help you. Some reasons you may need one include going through major life changes, lacking support connection, or if this is your first NDIS plan.
NDIS participants are free to make a switch at any point! To choose MyIntegra, simply call our customer service team on 1800 646 347 to let us know of your decision. We'll help handle the transition so your NDIS services aren't affected.
We'll also contact your existing support coordinator and local service providers to let them know of the switch.
With our long experience with NDIS support coordination in WA, we've smoothed out our processes to make the journey as easy for you. Here's how it works:
- Get in touch through our online form or by calling our friendly customer service team.
- Have a quick chat with a support coordinator about your goals, to see if MyIntegra is a good fit for you.
- Sign a service agreement to make things official. Our support coordinators are more than happy to talk you through this.
- Get up and running with your first meeting. Your new support coordinator will meet you at a convenient place of your choice, or touch base over the phone.
- Make a plan with your support coordinator. You'll work together to choose the right funded supports and local service providers for you.