Hit your goals with NDIS Specialist Support Coordination in South Australia
Tackling your NDIS goals doesn't have to be difficult. With the help of a Specialist Support Coordinator from MyIntegra, you'll have the support you need.
Our team is here to help you find and choose the right local funded supports for you in South Australia and maximise your NDIS funding. We'll work closely with you to help you understand your plan and ensure you have a strong support network to rely on. Together, we’ll achieve your goals.
- High-quality NDIS Specialist Support Coordination
- Skilled team members to back you, with their own lived NDIS experiences
- Comprehensive support all in one place
- Advice on finding the right providers focused on your unique needs
- Connect with a larger network of South Australia service providers
Tackle your NDIS plan with confidence
Don't let your NDIS plan stress you out. With the right support, it can be a smooth ride. Our team of Specialist Support Coordinators work closely with you to make managing your NDIS plan easier. We take the time to understand your goals, match you to the right support services, and get more out of your funding. Enjoy your NDIS journey with the localised support you deserve.
Our South Australia NDIS Support Coordination services
Getting you started
The first part of our journey is creating a solid action plan that gets you connected with the right mainstream supports.
- Understanding your NDIS plan goals
- Matching them against your unique needs
- Finding suitable local service providers
- Negotiating service agreements with funded supports
- Ensuring the service delivery of chosen supports meet your needs
Long-term care and support
Once we've got a plan, we're with you for the long haul. Beyond immediate coordination of your plan, we'll help you get more out of funding by:
- Reviewing your NDIS support services regularly
- Connecting you with other service providers
- Working with your plan manager to review NDIS funding
- Getting you ready for your NDIS plan reviews
- Resolving any issues that arise with local service providers
The finances got you stressing? Don’t worry. Our NDIS Plan Management service can help you manage your budget efficiently and ease your burden. Let us take care of the paperwork, invoices, reporting, tracking and so much more.
Frequently asked questions
Specialist Support Coordination services are designed to help you navigate your NDIS plan, and meet specific goals efficiently. NDIS Support Coordinators give you access to the right local providers in South Australia, help you connect with the community, address your unique needs, and so much more.
If you don't have Support Coordination included in your South Australia NDIS plan, you’ll need to ask for it to be added. Get in touch with your LAC and explain how it will make managing your plan easier. Whether it's major life changes, lacking a proper support network, or needing guidance with your first National Disability Insurance Scheme plan, let them know.
If you're an NDIS participant in South Australia and you want to switch to MyIntegra for Support Coordination, it's easy! Just give us a call at 1800 646 347 and tell us about your choice. We'll take care of the rest to make sure there's no disruption to your services. We'll also let your current support coordinator and funded supports know about the change.
At MyIntegra, we believe in getting to know you and your unique needs to provide the best Support Coordination services. We listen and make sure we're the right fit for you. Here's how to get started:
- Get in touch via our online form or by calling the customer service team.
- Discuss your goals with one of our NDIS Support Coordinators to see if we're the right fit.
- If we're on the same page, you'll sign a service agreement to make things official.
- Your new NDIS support coordinator will then book your first meeting to review for NDIS plan and goals together.
- From there you'll make an action plan with your support coordinator to engage local South Australian supports that suit you.