Join MyIntegra at the Sydney Disability Expo 2021, held at the Sydney Olympic Park – Exhibition Hall 4.
Friday September 17 & Saturday September 18, 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM AEDT
We’re so excited to be a part of the Sydney Disability Expo 2021. MyIntegra will be showcasing our plan management and support coordination services at Sydney’s largest disability expo.
Touted as a “one-stop shop to check out disability services and products, government agencies and advocacy”, this event is sure to impress all members of the NSW NDIS community – from participants and nominees, to support coordinators, LACs, ECEIs, planners and more.
Let’s navigate the NDIS in Sydney
Come check out our booth and chat with our knowledgeable, friendly team about how MyIntegra can guide you through your NSW and Sydney NDIS journey.
Our friendly team will talk you through the ins and outs of plan management and support coordination, and help guide you through the NDIS jungle.
What can you expect?
- FREE Entry
- 150+ exhibiting product and service providers from across the disability community
- Presentations and speakers from Government agencies and disability organisations
- Kids entertainment and live all-ability performances
- Whova event App
You can also expect a range of exhibitors including:
- Government and advocacy organisation
- Aids and equipment providers
- Financial and legal services
- Education, training and employment providers
- Social and leisure options
- Transport and vehicles
- Health and medical products and services
- Allied health professionals
- Support services including in-home care providers
Register for the event
This free event is a must for everyone involved with the NDIS.
You can register for the event here.