At MyIntegra, we are continually improving. We rely on feedback from our clients and stakeholders to make the NDIS journey as smooth as possible.
Our job as plan managers is to make your life easier. Whether you’re a participant, nominee, support coordinator or NDIS provider, our portal will save you time.
In the spirit of continuous improvement, and in signature MyIntegra style: we asked, you answered, we listened.
We are excited to share some portal updates and improvements to make your life easier.
A NEW WAY WE'LL UPDATE YOU
We have enabled SMS notifications. When you update your bank details, we will now be send you a notification by SMS. We will still send you a notification by email.
Make sure your mobile number is up-to-date in the ‘My Profile’ section to begin receiving SMS notifications.
JUMP TO PORTAL UPDATES FOR:
Self-service features for participants and nominees
In a plan management first, we have launched new self-service portal features to give you increased choice and control over your NDIS budget.
We make continuous improvements to our portal to save you time, so you can get on with enjoying your life.
We have listened to your feedback and are excited to announce these features to improve your portal experience.
Here’s a breakdown of the new features.
Create multiple reimbursement requests at once
1. Click ‘My Money’ and ‘My Reimbursements’ from the dropdown
3. Click ‘Create a New Reimbursement’
4. Select whether to pay yourself or your nominee and enter the total amount
5. Attach as many invoices as needed and save.
CREATE invoices on behalf of providers
If you prefer to keep a closer eye on things, you can now create and upload invoices on a provider’s behalf.
1. Click ‘New Invoice’
2. Search and select the provider you are uploading an invoice on behalf of
3. Enter the invoice date and number and click ‘Save’. You will be redirected to an invoice page
4. Click ‘New Line Item’ and in the pop-up enter support delivery dates and click ‘Next’
5. Search for and select a support number and enter the quantity, unit price, GST code and claim type (optional). Click ‘Next’
6. Repeat for as many line items as necessary and click ‘Submit Invoice’.
Optional: Once you’ve added your line items, you can upload a copy of your invoice by clicking ‘Upload Files’ and selecting and saving the relevant invoice.
a hub for your ndis documents
Your portal now doubles as a drive for all your important NDIS documents.
1. Click on ‘My Profile’ and the dropdown item ‘My Documents’
2. Select the type of document you are uploading from the dropdown menu.
3. Click ‘Upload File’ to attach and save a document
UPDATE PERSONAL DETAILS EASILY
1. Click on ‘My Profile’ and the dropdown item ‘View/Edit My Profile’
2. Click the ‘Edit’ button on the top right side
3. Edit your bank details, phone number and address
4. Click the ‘Save’ button to save your changes
Self-service features for providers
We are continuously improving our portal so that providers can save time, streamline processes and get paid quicker.
MyIntegra’s customised Provider Portal has been developed as a tool to assist you with managing your invoice payments – anywhere, anytime.
We’re excited to share some newly launched features with you that will make the invoice submittal process even easier and more intuitive.
Here are some of the new features you can enjoy on the MyIntegra Provider Portal.
Bulk upload invoices for faster payments
1. In your main menu, click ‘Submit New Invoice’ and then ‘Upload Bulk Invoice’ from the dropdown
2. Upload your bulk invoice file and click ‘Save’
3. Keep an eye on the status to see when it has processed.
access and download remittance ADvice notifications
Find the remittance advice for any invoice with a few clicks.
1. In your main menu, click ‘My Invoices’ and then ‘My Invoices’ from the dropdown.
2. Click the relevant invoice
3. On the right-hand side you will see the associated remittances.