Join us for MyIntegra’s latest webinar in partnership with Sporting Wheelies.
Unlocking opportunities: what you need to know about empowering NDIS participants to access inclusive sports clubs and communities
Inclusive sports and recreational activities play a crucial role in fostering social connections, promoting physical well-being, and enhancing the overall quality of life for people with a disability.
As a support coordinator, LAC, or ECEI professional, your guidance and expertise can make a significant impact on the lives of NDIS participants, helping them unlock opportunities for active engagement and community involvement.
In this 30min webinar you’ll learn what you need to know about how to empower NDIS participants and their families to access inclusive sports clubs and communities, how the NDIS can support participant activity goals and; what can and can’t be funded through the NDIS.
Joining your hosts from MyIntegra are special guests Lisa Stone and Jacqueline Kelly from Sporting Wheelies.
Registrations for this event have now closed.
Watch a recording of the webinar
- Download Webinar Summary: A quick reference summary of the content covered during the webinar
- Download Webinar Q&A: A copy of the questions asked during the webinar and the answers provided by our guest speakers.
Why MyIntegra is a smart choice for Support Coordinators
Support Coordinators who work with MyIntegra Plan Management services benefit from having more time and attention to meet the needs of their participants through streamlined services and processes, and easy-to-use self-service technology.
We help by providing:
• Access to the MyIntegra portal, including a utilisation dashboard
• A dedicated phone line for Support Coordinators
• Responsive and knowledgeable customer service
• Simple processes for quick and easy sign up and invoice payment
• Reserved funding options
Signing up a participant takes less than 5 minutes. Sign up now.