Join us for our upcoming webinar to gain an understanding of Specialist Disability Accommodation presented in collaboration with leading NDIS Accommodation Providers, Sana Living.
This webinar is ideal for NDIS Support Coordinators wanting to enhance their ability to support participants, with extreme functional impairment or high physical support needs, in navigating their housing options.
Date: Thursday, 14th March 2024
Time: 12:30pm AEDT / 9:30am AWST
During this session we’ll focus on the following key areas:
- Understanding SDA: Gain a comprehensive understanding of Specialist Disability Accommodation including the types, eligibility criteria and funding options available.
- SDA design standards: Explore how innovative design concepts are used to tailor living spaces for diverse needs, ensuring accessibility and comfort for individuals with disabilities.
- Navigating the SDA process: Learn the ins and outs of the SDA process, from applying for funding to getting assessments, finding vacancies, and signing lease agreements.
- Choosing a provider: Discover essential considerations when selecting an SDA provider to ensure they align with the specific needs and preferences of your participants.
- Open discussion: Engage with our experts during a Q&A session, where you’ll have the opportunity to ask questions and discuss best practices, challenges and future trends in SDA.
Access to quality, well-designed housing with tailored support services allows individuals with disabilities to lead more independent lives and improve their quality of life.
Register today to gain valuable insights that will enable you to guide your participants in exploring housing options and unlocking their independence.
P.S. If you can’t attend you should still register. We’ll send the recording out to all registrants after the event.
If you have any questions we are here to help, email us at [email protected] or call our dedicated Support Coordinator line 1300 769 608.