Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter the Competition forms part of these terms and conditions of entry.
2. Participation in this Competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry.
3. The Competition commences at 10am on Tuesday 31st October 2023 and concludes at [11:59pm] on Sunday 19th November 2023 (Promotional Period).
4. The promoter of this Competition is Integrated Care Pty Ltd trading as MyIntegra (ABN 62 149 233 634) which is a subsidiary of APM Human Services International Limited (ABN 38 639 621 766) of 58 Ord St, West Perth, Western Australia, telephone: 1800 696 347.
Information on how to enter the Competition is contained in these Terms and Conditions and is also available online at myintegra.com.au/artcompetition/
5. Officers, employees and contractors (and immediate family members of officers, employees and contractors) of MyIntegra and its associated companies are ineligible to enter.
6. The Competition is open to NDIS participants (any person with a NDIS plan) and their nominees or representative.
7. MyIntegra will accept only one entry per person during the Promotional Period.
8. A person may enter the Competition by completing a drawing of their favourite holiday activity. Entries can be submitted: by emailing the completed drawing and contact details to [email protected]
9. The Competition prize is: 5 x Family movie passes (1 pass per winner).
10. The prize may be subject to any written terms or conditions imposed by the third-party supplier of the prize.
11. In addition, one entrant’s artwork will be featured on MyIntegra’s corporate holiday card.
12. The winners of the prizes will be determined by a panel of MyIntegra staff during the Promotional Period.
13. The draw will take place at MyIntegra’s Corporate Office in West Perth before 5pm on Wednesday 22nd November 2023.
14. MyIntegra reserves the right to draw additional reserve entries in the event that any winner(s) cannot be contacted within  days of the prize draw or an invalid or ineligible entry is drawn.
15. The winners of the prizes do not need to be present at the draw.
16. The winners of the prizes will be notified via their contact details provided within 7 business days of the draw.
17. Each prize can only be claimed by, and transferred to, the individual entrant who is the determined winner of that prize.
18. Each prize will be emailed to the email address nominated by each winner.
19. Unless otherwise specified, the prizes are not exchangeable or transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
20. If a prize is unavailable, MyIntegra, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize equal to the value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
21. The names of the winners will be published on MyIntegra’s website myintegra.com.au/artcompetition within 7 business days of the draw and remain on the website for approximately 30 days.
22. MyIntegra reserves the right to verify the validity of entries, prize claims and entrants (including an entrant’s identity) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry or prize claim that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or who tampers with the entry process. An entry that is incomplete, indecipherable, or non-compliant with these terms and conditions is invalid and will not be accepted or considered.
23. Failure by MyIntegra to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
24. If this Competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of MyIntegra, MyIntegra reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to modify, suspend, terminate, or cancel the Competition to the full extent permitted by law and subject to any approval or directions from a regulatory authority.
25. MyIntegra’s decision is final, and no other correspondence will be entered into.
26. It is a condition of entry that the entrant consents to MyIntegra using the entrant’s submitted artwork, name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner of a prize (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media (including social media) for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of the Competition (including any outcome), and promoting any services supplied by MyIntegra or its associated companies.
27. By entering the Competition, an entrant releases and indemnifies MyIntegra (including its officers, employees and agents) from and against all actions, liabilities, penalties, claims or demands the entrant may have against MyIntegra or that MyIntegra may incur for any loss or damage which is or may be suffered or sustained as a direct or indirect result of an entrant entering or participating in the Competition or winning, or failing to win, a prize, or using or permitting any other person to use the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law or which would cause any part of this clause to be void or unenforceable.
28. By entering this Competition, you agree that MyIntegra holds no responsibility for any loss or damage which is or may be suffered or sustained by any person as a result of participation in the Competition or acceptance and redemption of a prize.
29. MyIntegra is strongly committed to maintaining the privacy of personal information it collects from individuals. We place great importance on protecting the privacy of our employees, valued clients, customers and other stakeholders.
30. MyIntegra collects the entrants’ personal information to process the Competition entries. This includes publishing the names and notifying the winners as noted in above.
31. Each entrant’s express consent referred to in these Terms and Conditions continues until the withdrawal of that consent is effective (as set out under applicable law).
32. Entrants’ personal information may also be disclosed to the State Lottery agencies and the winners’ names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation.
33. All personal details of the entrant will be stored on MyIntegra’s computer system.