Access life-changing mental health support with NDIS funding.
If you have a psychosocial disability, You’re likely to be eligible for an NDIS plan. This covers a spectrum of mental illness and mental health issues. Eligible people often struggle with social interaction and everyday activities. This is usually a permanent disability.
That’s why NDIS support is such a game-changer. It provides you with access to essential support services, like help from a support worker, and improves day-to-day life. Some of the conditions that qualify for mental health support include:
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder
- Bipolar disorder
- Social phobia
- Major depression disorder
The goal of the NDIS is to improve your functional capacity – your ability to carry out or complete tasks . The supports covered under your plan work across many aspects of day-to-day life, including:
- Job seeking
- Social interaction
- Daily tasks
- A recovery plan
- Support coordination
- Plan management
- Independent living
A partner for the whole journey
Making your NDIS plan work for you
You and your carers don’t have to go through it alone. Dedicated service providers like MyIntegra, make plan and financial management et a lot easier, so you can find the right support services, and spend your NDIS funding wisely. We’re with you for the whole journey.
Starting your NDIS journey
Access NDIS support for mental health and NDIS eligibility.
To access funding, you must meet certain eligibility criteria including:
- Having a permanent disability
- Providing your disability significantly affects daily activities
- Being under the age of 65
- Living in Australia
- Being an Australian citizen, permanent resident or a Protected Special Category Visa holder
As part of the access request, a mental health professional must fill out an Evidence of Psychosocial Disability Form. This covers:
- The length of time they’ve treated you
- Records of hospital admissions
- Medications or treatments applied
- Clinical interventions
- Their assessment of your life skills