MyIntegra is a NDIS Plan Management provider who is working with thousands of participants and providers every day. We get lots of queries from providers asking what information needs to be included in an invoice and how should it be formatted to help ensure quick payment.
MyIntegra knows that one size does not fit all, but there is some information that must be included to get paid through the NDIS.
Please note, invoices in PDF format are preferred! So, here you will find we have included a handy NDIS invoice template for providers that you can use to make sure your invoices have all the right information.
Let’s have a look at what providers should include in their invoices to ensure a smooth payment process. There are some pieces of information we need as a Plan Manager to ensure the National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA) will release the funds. Broadly, there are three main areas:
Information about your business or service including:
- Provider name
- Provider ABN
- Provider invoice number — each invoice should have its own unique number
- Provider invoice date — dd/mm/yyyy format. Please, don’t use the American date style!
- Provider bank account number
- Provider BSB number
Information about the NDIS Participant you are providing goods or services to including:
- Participant Name
- Participant NDIS Number
- Participant Address
Invoice details section
Information about the goods or services you have provided and are seeking payment for.
- Support item number — you can use the NDIS Support Catalogue to find the number. It should correspond with the support you have delivered. You can find the catalogue here.
- Support delivered from — use dd/mm/yyyy date format
- Support delivered to — use dd/mm/yyyy date format
- Description of the Support — eg Occupational Therapy
- Quantity — for example 1 hour of Occupational Therapy. Please claim time in decimal format. For example, 1.5 hours for 1 hour, 30 minutes of support. Do not claim as ‘1:30’.
- Unit price — your unit or hourly rate. This cannot be above the maximum rate for the support item number you’re claiming against.
- GST (if any) — usually there is no GST for NDIS supports. Your unit price must be inclusive of GST, if you are claiming GST.
- Line sub total
- GST total (if any)
- Invoice total
NDIS invoice template
To make things easier, simply download our NDIS provider invoice template. Our invoice template can be used by providers or support workers either as a fillable PDF or you can use this as an example when formatting your own invoices.
- Download: Single Invoice Template
Bulk invoice upload
Providers can also submit multiple invoices at a time using our Bulk File Upload Template which will ensure even faster payments. Simply fill in the data and upload to your Provider Portal.
- Download: Bulk File Upload Template
Still have questions?
Call MyIntegra on 1800 696 347 and one of our friendly team members will help you. We are open 9am to 7pm (AEST) Monday to Friday.
We look forward to working together and to paying you quickly for the important supports you provide to NDIS Participants.