We're here to help
If you are a service provider and have clients seeking the help of a Plan Manager, we would love to help.
We have experience working with a wide range of service providers. We'll ensure both you and your client enjoy a fast and easy payment process and benefit from our team of experienced staff guiding you through the NDIS maze.
For some organisations, the NDIS can be complex. Because we handle all the invoices and organise the payments through the NDIS, it frees both you and your customer from a whole lot of time-consuming and tricky paperwork.
Benefits of using Integra Plan Management
- Professional management of your customer’s NDIS funds - ensuring prompt payment and service.
- If you provide us with a schedule of supports or service agreement, we can ensure funds are assigned to cover the services you’ve agreed to deliver for the duration of the plan.
- Get access to the Integra Portal where you can easily track the status of your invoices.
- Access to our friendly plan management team to help guide you through the NDIS maze and answer your questions.
- We take care of the time-consuming parts of managing their plan by processing invoices, claiming from the NDIA, and paying providers.
- Participants can monitor and maintain control over their budget using the Integra Portal.
- Ability to choose from both registered and unregistered providers, which provides more choice over how funds can be used.
- Our friendly plan management team is here to help them navigate the NDIS and is available to answer any questions.
Join our network of providers or make a referral
Getting your invoices paid
Do I need to be registered with the NDIS?
No, not if your customer is using a plan manager like Integra. When an NDIS participant is using Plan Management to manage their funds, they can choose unregistered service providers.
As an unregistered provider, you just need to make sure you hold and have met all the credentials and standards for providers set out on the NDIS' Quality and Safeguard Commission's website.
Further information about these credentials and standards and the NDIS Code of Conduct can be found here.
How do I get paid?
For the fastest payment times, submit your invoices directly through the Integra Portal at myintegraplan.com.au.
Our Portal User Guide for providers gives you with step-by-step instructions on how to:
- Register and login to the Integra Portal
- Submit and track invoices through the payment process
- Monitor service booking balances
- View your customer service agreements, services, and rates
Alternatively, you can email invoices to email@example.com.
What details are required on invoices?
Please be sure to include the following information on invoices you send us:
- Your business name and ABN
- Your business address
- Your billing contact details – name, phone number and email address
- Your invoice number
- Participant name
- Support start and end date
- Service date
- Details of the support provided or the NDIS code
- Your bank details for payment
Schedule of Supports
A Schedule of Supports is the service, number of hours, frequency and rate that you have agreed to provide a NDIS participant. When you provide us with a Schedule of Supports:
- We will create a service booking, which assigns the agreed funds to you
- The participant can see that they have already agreed to use a certain portion of their funding for your services, reducing the likelihood of over booking
- You will be able to view your service booking and the balance of funds remaining in the Integra Portal
- You will be able to submit invoices using the Integra Portal
To set this up, you can complete the Schedule of Supports form and return it to us, or just give our friendly team a call.