A webinar series for NDIS Planners, Local Area Coordinators (LACs) and Early Childhood Early Intervention (ECEI) Practitioners
You’re invited to attend the next session in our webinar series — Plan Management made simple.
Increase your knowledge of Plan Management and understand how we work with Participants to provide choice and control. Covering foundational to advanced material on plan management, including perspectives of participants, their families and providers.
In this webinar we’ll look at:
- Different ways for a plan to be managed and current trends
- Understanding what a plan manager does and what the benefits are to participants
- Considerations for selecting the right plan manager
- Debunking myths about Plan Management
- Know which participants are best suited for Plan Management
- How to include Plan Management in an NDIS plan
Date: Dec 11, 2019
Time: 02:30 PM (GMT+11:00 Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney)
Running time: approx. 30mins, Q&A session at the end
Please feel free to pass this information onto colleagues that you think may be interested.
Can’t make the webinar? Register anyway as we’re sending all registrants a copy of the recording and slide deck. Want to know more?
If you have any questions, please contact 1800 696 347 and ask for our Business Development and Engagement team.